Please be aware that the list below does not cover every single change, certain minor fixes (e.g. typos) are left unnoticed.
WoltLab Blog 2.1.8
- Minor improvements to the phrases.
WoltLab Calendar 2.1.7
- Comments were not removed when deleting an event.
WoltLab Filebase 2.1.7
- It was possible to filter by labels that one should not see due to a lack of permissions.
WoltLab Gallery 2.1.7
- Improved the validation of file sizes before performing an actual upload.
- Resolved a few issues related to notifications.
- Fixed an issue with markers when editing multiple images.
WoltLab Burning Board 4.1.16
- Moving threads to the trash did not display the delete notice unless the page was refreshed.
- Burning Board 2.x
- Import threads and polls failed because of a faulty database query.
- The import failed when using PHP 7.
- Importing polls could sometimes fail.
- Quotes incorrectly included a set of encoded quotation marks.
- vBulletin 5
- Importing polls did not work.
WoltLab Community Framework 2.1.17
- The favicon did not display the notification count in certain domain configurations.
- Newlines were incorrectly handled inside tables in the editor.
- The control buttons of the image viewer were sometimes hidden behind images on mobile devices.
- Work-around for a bug in Chrome when editing templates or sending HTML emails via the ACP.
- The installer did not work with PHP 5.4.